Laptop Bonanza offer : High Performance Laptops
- Get 10% off with HDFC bank debit/credit cards.
- Laptops for daily tasks assignments,surfing,streaming,etc
- Laptops for high Gaming Partners
- Get 12% off on flight booking on purchasing of laptops on flipkart
- Extra 500 super coins on Purchasing of laptops
6 Things to Consider When Buying a Laptop
Performance should be one of your key criterions when looking for a laptop. The key is to match your computing needs with the kind of the power you’re looking for. The performance capability of your laptop depends on the following aspects:
- Working with large files (>1GB)
- Want a laptop that boots up quickly
- Don't need a lot of storage space
- Looking for a pure performance laptop
Selecting the right processor would depend on the kind of applications you wish to run. Here’s a quick reference guide to help you select the right processor
The amount of RAM decides on how smooth and lag-free an experience you get on your laptop. The higher the amount of RAM the better it is. However, here’s an indication of what you can expect from laptops with varied RAM configurations
We suggest a minimum of 4GB RAM for a lag free experience across daily used applications like office apps, browsing, video viewing, etc.
This is where you get some extra headroom for smooth multitasking, using heavy applications like image editors and even running the latest games
From high resolution video editing to intensive gaming and graphics designing. 16GB of RAM will let you do it all without any stutters.
GRAPHICS AND GAMING
When looking for gaming laptops, the graphics processor (also referred to as GPU or graphics card), plays the key role. Having the latest series of a dedicated graphics processor ensures the best gaming performance.
Choosing the Ideal Graphics Card
Usage Ideal Graphics Card Everyday use: browsing the web and multimedia Gaming and image editing Gaming and image editing Dedicated 1 GB Advanced gaming experience or video editing Dedicated 2 GB Professional gaming, animation, 3D rendering Dedicated 2GB and above
Selecting the right amount of storage capacity for your laptop depends on storage space requirement and speed of storage. Here’s a quick guide on the various storage capacities and how much content they can store.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER SSDs
SSD-storage-based laptops offer low storage capacity, but they offer 5x the performance benefits in comparison to standard HDD based storage. Consider SSDs when:
When it comes to laptop displays, the display size and resolution are the key factors that one needs to consider.
Higher resolution allows you to fit more content on the screen while making content (text and images) sharper and more pleasant to the eye.
- Offers 1280 x 720 pixels
- Found in entry-level laptops
- Good for basic tasks
FULL HD RESOLUTION
- Offers 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Found in premium and gaming laptops
- Good for entertainment and productivity apps
- Offers 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Found in high-end laptops
- Consider it if you watch a lot of 4K content
Finding the sweet spot which offers the desired level of portability while offering an adequate amount of screen real estate is the key to determining the screen size.
CONSIDER 13.3-INCHES OR LOWER DISPLAY SIZE
- If you plan to travel frequently
- When looking for a lightweight laptop
- Primarily use the laptop for office applications
CONSIDER 14-INCH DISPLAY SIZE
- Perfect balance between screen size and portability
- Mixed usage of office applications as well as entertainment
- Optimal performance and storage space
CONSIDER 15.6-INCH DISPLAY SIZE
- Entertainment-oriented Laptop
- Portability is not too important for you
- More USB ports and an optical drive
Steps to Get the Deal
- Click Buy Button
- You will be Redirected to Flipkart from Drillthedeal
- Make payment
Buy Acoosta Uno ABT-2000PKW/21 High Fidelity Speakers & get Karaoke mike free