Set up your mobile device with Google Assistant over Voice Command
"Ok Google set up my device", "Hey Google" are the voice commands by which you can activate your google assistant on your Android phone, iPhone, or iPad. You can also open google assistant by holding home button for a second and it will be display on your home screen . With Google Assistant you can ask any questions or Information you want from all around the world and get things done with the help of the Google Assistant on your Smart speaker, Smart Display, or Smart Clock. You can send text message or call anyone or send a mail or play a music over your voice command with google assistant. Simple Set up your device with your google assistant and for set up you can checkout the process of set up my device below :
Set up device to on or off Google Assistant
- On your Android phone or tablet, say "Hey Google, open Assistant settings."
- Under "All settings," tap General.
- Turn Google Assistant on or off.
Activate the Google assistant with "OK Google" of your Voice
- Go to you android settings and open google setting
- Go to the bottom and select "Select for Google apps"
- Under Google setting tap on "Search, Assistant and Voice".
- Tap Voice model and select "Voice Match"
- Make sure ."Hey Google" must be active to Set up Your Voice with google assistance
- Now select Voice Model and record your Voice with Retrain with Voice model
What is Google Assistant ?
Google Assistant is an artificial intelligence–powered virtual assistant developed by Google to set up device that is primarily available on mobile and smart home devices. Unlike the company's previous virtual assistant, Google Now, the Google Assistant can engage in two-way conversations.Just start with: "Hey Google" and google assistant appear on screen to help you by which you can ask any information or set up my device or make him do task which makes you easy to configure the device like play music , play YouTube videos , open a google map or ask for directions and set a alarm and many more activities you can do over google assistant with you voice command
Requirements to Use Google assistant on your device:
Set up Google assistant on Android Device
- Google Assistant require Android 5.0+ with at least 1.0 GB of available memory or
- Android 6.0+ with at least 1.5 GB of available memory
- Google app 6.13 or higher Google Play services
- 720p or higher screen resolution
- Device's language set to a language listed above
Set up Google assistant on iPhone Device
- iPhone or iPad with iOS 11 or higher
- Set iPhone language set to an option listed above
- iPhone Must Works with a 5GHz Wi-Fi network
- Has Bluetooth on
Set up new device with OK google
You can Set any new Device with your phone by using google assistant you have to use google command "OK Google set up my device" then windows appear on your screen you have to follow the steps to configure the new device with your phone
- Turn on a new device that isn't set up yet. Put the device in pairing mode BY on Bluetooth.
- Turn on your phone's Bluetooth and make it discoverable to set up new device .
- On your phone , you’ll get a notification offering to set up the new device.
- Tap the notification.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- If you don’t see a notification, look for the device in your Settings app And then Google And then Devices & sharing And then Devices.
Languages that google assistant understand
You can set up Google assistant with multi languages which you prefer, the Google Assistant is available in Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese and many more
Smart Devices work with Google Assistant
Now Goggle Assistant work with many more smart devices, It makes easy to get things done by just single voice command. Just start with "Hey Google" or "Ok Google" to quickly get answers, manage daily tasks, and, of course, control or set up your device with google assistant Get complete your task with hands-free, so you can focus on the things that matter most. Some Smart Devices work with Google Assistant
Smart Clock - Smart Clock Essential is the ultimate smart clock for any room. With its big & bold display, you can check out the time from across the room. Just ask, "Hey Google, what time is it?" and the clock will answer you with Inbuilt Goggle assistant you can ask questions about today weather or time or set a alarm which makes you easy to task done with hands free or also play music, control smart home devices, and more. This smart clock is here to help you be more productive and take back time. It also features a built-in nightlight, speaker, and microphones.
Smart Speaker -Set up Smart speaker with Google assistant .Now there are various brands comes with smart speaker which works with google assistant just say "Ok google" and ask to play a latest song it will play song automatically. Get Answers from Google. You can also use your voice to get updates about the weather, news, sports and more. With the power of Google Search, Maps and more, built right in, Google Home is always ready for your questions.
Smart LED Bulb - Set up Smart LEd BULB with Google assistant Smart Bulb can be control from anywhere - control your light from anywhere with the smart app. Light-up up your home remotely even when you are on holiday for better security Voice control – control lights with your voice using amazon Alexa and google assistant
How to set up & Use Google assistant on Smart TV
With Google Assistant you can ask any question or task to complete on Smart tv
Google assistant with Smart android Tv, the Assistant is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish. More languages are coming soon.
Set up your android TV with the Google Assistant settings If a TV works with Google Assistant, its package will say so. For example, Some newer LG, Samsung, and Dish TVs work with Google Assistant.
- Lets Start and make sure Your phone must be connected or signed in to a Google account, and that the Google Assistant app is installed on your phone
- After Ready next set up to configure the Tv, navigate to Settings on your TV. Select General, and then select Voice.
- Select Voice assistant, and then choose Google Assistant as your assistant.
- Note: If you do not see Google Assistant as an available option, update your TV's software to the latest version.
- Agree to any terms and conditions or permissions that Google Assistant requires.
- Open the Google Assistant app on your phone and say “Set up my Assistant device.” Then, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using your phone, navigate to the website shown on the TV, and then enter the code displayed on the TV. Or, you can scan the QR code that is displayed. Make sure the code is correct, and then tap Enter.
How to remove Google assistant on Smart TV
It's very easy to remove Google assistant from your Smart tv.
First go to Google Home app > then tap on your TV icon > tap on the gear cog icon > scroll down to the bottom of screen and Remove Device.
Play Google Home Mini Games with google assistant
You can ask your Google Assistant to play a game on any Assistant supported device.
You can play google home Mini games on all Assistant supported devices.
To start a game, you can say:
“Hey Google, play a game.” “Hey Google, talk to Are You Feeling Lucky.
” Exit a game To stop the game, you can:
Say “Hey Google, cancel,” "Hey Google, exit,” or “Hey Google, stop.” Swipe right on your Assistant device.
Some useful commands you can ask to google assistant
Here are some useful commands which makes you easy to task done on your device
- "Hey Google, play some hip hop."
- "Hey Google, play some 90's song."
- "Hey Google, Start FM Radio."
- "Hey Google, Send an email to Boss"
- "Hey Google, Make a call."
- "Hey Google, Take a Selfie."
- "Hey Google, send a message"
- "Hey Google, play some music on Spotify"
- "Hey Google, Open YouTube"
- "Hey Google, Read my WhatsApp Messages."
- "Hey Google, Any Gas Station Nearby."
- "Hey Google, what's the date today."
- "Hey Google, send a telegram message"
- "Hey Google, open twitter notification"
- "Hey Google, order sweet dish on Zomato"
- "Hey Google, Open Netflix"
- "Hey Google, What's the weather today.
Set up Google assistant to delete activity on your device
Here's are some commands where you set up google assistant to remove activity on google assistant on your device
- Hey Google, delete my last conversation.
- Hey Google, delete today’s activity.
- Hey Google, delete this week’s activity.
How to Open or change Setting of Google Assistant ?
Open Google assistant settings by Saying "Hey google", open Assistant settings.
Here You can also manage your Google account setting
If you’re signed in to multiple Google Accounts, you can switch between accounts.
Set up you device with command OK google set up my device
- Touch and hold the Home button.
- In the bottom left, tap Personal updates.
- In the top right, tap your Google Account Profile picture or initial.
- Next to your email address, tap the down arrow Down arrow. Choose an action:
- To use a different account, tap the account you want to use.
- To add a new account, tap Add another account.
In Google assistant setting you can see some popular setting which you to set up to assist google better:
Google assistant Voice match setting : With Google Voice match you can teach your assistant to recognize your voice, therefore you have to match record your voice with your device so whenever you say "Hey Google " it will recognize your voice and giver you respond quickly
Google assistant Language setting : In language Setting you can set up your preferred language .Google Assistant is available in Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese and many more
Google assistant lock screen setting : In Lock Screen setting you can assist to google to unlock your phone with your voice. First you have to enable it to active on lock screen
Google assistant not working ?
Sometimes google assistant not work properly to configure this problem follow these steps to solve out this problem on your device
- Make Sure you google assistant is enable or not. go to top of our page to see the setting to how to enable google assistant on your phone device
- Check that voice is connect to google assistant Under "Popular settings," tap Voice Match.
- Turn on Hey Google and set up Voice Match.
- Check your language setting which you are using voice command on your device. On your Android phone or tablet, say "Hey Google, open Assistant settings." Under "All settings," tap Languages.