The Best Gaming Laptops in India 2021, Top gaming laptops

Posted by: ravi   on - 03 Aug 2021

Top best Gaming laptops 2021 in India

If you are a professional gamer or you love playing games on your PC or laptop as a free time, then investing in good gaming accessories is essential as it will help you boost up your game.One must consider factors like the GPU, with the NVIDIA GeForce being one of the best, the RAM, the CPU and the drive while looking to buy gaming laptops online

Besides matching the performance that desktops deliver, gaming laptops are also portable and compact, enabling you to game almost anywhere such as trains, flights and more. Gaming laptops come in different sizes, prices, and configurations. Certain factors have to be considered before buying a gaming laptop. Let’s take a look of best gaming laptops.

What are the best gaming laptops in 2021 ?

There are various gaming laptops available in the market, it often gets confused to choose one product from different gaming laptops according to your requirements.Gaming laptops need to have the necessary processing power to run high-end games. Laptops with good processing speed help run your games seamlessly without any lag. When it comes to a CPU, the important elements to be considered are the number of cores it contains and its processing speed. A laptop with a powerful CPU ensures a lag-free gaming experience.Here are list of best gaming laptops of 2021

Must Buy Gaming Laptops 2021

Acer Nitro 5 Intel Core i5-10th Gen Gaming laptop

Acer Nitro 5 Intel Core i5-10th Gen Gaming laptop

Buy from amazon

• Processor: Intel Core i5-10300H processor, turbo up to 4.5 Ghz
  • Display: 15.6" display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, Full HD
  • Memory: 8 GB of DDR4 system memory, upgradable to 32 GB
  • Storage: 1 TB HDD 7200RPM + 256 GB SSD
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti with 4GB of dedicated

The Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 sports an Intel Core i5-10300H processor, which is paired with an GeForce GTX 1650Ti, dedicated graphics card from the Nvidia stable. The Intel processor on the Acer laptop offers 4 cores running at base clock speeds of 2.5GHz along with support for hyper-threading, allowing it to process 8 threads in one go. The maximum turbo clock speed for the processor is pegged at 4.5GHz. The laptop comes with 8GB RAM and offers 256GB of SSD based storage paired with a 1TB HDD. The 15.6-inch, 1080p IPS display panel on the laptop is rated at 300 nits of maximum brightness.

ASUS ROG Strix G15 Gaming laptop

ASUS ROG Strix G15

Buy from Amazon

• Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H Processor, 2.5 GHZ Base Speed, Up to 4.5 GHz Max Turbo Speed, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8MB Cache
  • Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM 2933MHz, Upgradeable up to 32GB using 2x SO-DIMM slots with | Storage: 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD with additional 2x M.2 PCIe 3.0 Slot for SSD Storage Expansion
  • Graphics: Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti GDDR6 4GB VRAM Display: 15.6-inch (39.62 cms) FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 LED Backlit LCD
  • Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity | Software include: Office Home and Student 2019 with Lifetime Validity
  • Design & battery: BMW-inspired Design | 3-Sided NanoEdge Bezels | RGB Light Bar Warp Around 3-Side of Chassis | 2.83 Kg Weight | 66 WHrs, 4 Cell, Li-ion Battery

The ASUS ROG Strix G15 sports an Intel Core i5-10300H processor, which is paired with an GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, dedicated graphics card from the NVIDIA stable. The Intel processor on the Asus laptop offers 4 cores running at base clock speeds of 2.5GHz along with support for hyper-threading, allowing it to process 8 threads in one go. The maximum turbo clock speed for the processor is pegged at 4.5GHz. The laptop comes with 8GB RAM and offers 1TB of SSD based storage. The 15.6-inch, 1080p display panel on the laptop offers 144Hz refresh rate and is rated at a peak brightness of 250 nits

HP Pavilion Gaming i5 Processor FHD Gaming Laptop

HP Pavilion Gaming i5 Processor FHD Gaming Laptop

Buy from Amazon

• Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H (up to 4.5 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated), powered by NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture
  • Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB), upgradable up to 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) | Storage: 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD + 32 GB Intel Optane Memory
  • Display: 15.6-Inch FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge, 250 nits, 45% NTSC (1920 x 1080) | 60 Hz Refresh Rate
  • Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity

The HP Pavilion Gaming laptop sports an Intel Core i5-10300H processor, which is paired with an GeForce GTX 1650Ti, dedicated graphics card from the Nvidia stable. The Intel processor on the HP laptop offers 4 cores running at base clock speeds of 2.5GHz along with support for hyper-threading, allowing it to process 8 threads in one go. The maximum turbo clock speed for the processor is pegged at 4.5GHz. The laptop comes with 8GB RAM and offers 512GB of solid state memory based storage. The 15.6-inch, 1080p IPS display panel on the laptop offers 60Hz refresh rate and is rated at peak brightness of 250 nits.

MSI GF75 Thin, Intel i7 Gaming Laptop

MSI GF75 Thin, Intel i7 Gaming Laptop

Buy from Amazon

• Processor: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H Up To 5GHz
  • Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity |Preinstalled Software: MSI BurnRecovery, MSI Battery Calibration, MSI Help Desk, Norton Internet Security (trail 60days) Norton Studio (Metro) (permanent free), Nvidia GeForce Experience, Nahimic 3, Dragon Center | In the box: Laptop, adapter
  • Display: 17.3" (43.9 cm) FHD (1920*1080), IPS-Level 144Hz Thin Bezel, 45% NTSC
  • Memory & Storage: 8 GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM, expandable to 64 GB | Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 4GB Dedicated Graphics

The MSI GF75 Thin Gaming laptop Latest 10th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor powers up with up to 15% performance gains over the previous generation. Higher single core frequency is better for gaming experience.Its fastest gaming display brings you the most vibrant visuals so you never miss a beat.

Dell G3 3500 Gaming Laptop

Dell G3 3500 Gaming Laptop

Buy from Amazon

• Processor:10th Generation Intel i5-10300H Processor (8 MB Cache, up to 4.5 GHz, 4 cores)
  • Memory & Storage:8GB, 2x4GB, DDR4,Dual Channel 2933MHz upgradable to 16GB | 256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive | 1TB 5400 RPM 2.5" Hard Disk Drive
  • Display:15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 120Hz 250 nits WVA Anti- Glare LED Backlit Narrow Border Display
  • Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 | Game Shift Technology Operating System & Software
  • Windows 10 Home Plus Single Language | McAfee Security Center 15 month subscription

The Dell G3 3500 Gaming Laptop sports an Intel Core i5-10300H processor, which is paired with an GeForce GTX 1650, dedicated graphics card from the Nvidia stable. The Intel processor on the Dell laptop offers 4 cores running at base clock speeds of 2.5GHz along with support for hyper-threading, allowing it to process 8 threads in one go. The maximum turbo clock speed for the processor is pegged at 4.5GHz. The laptop comes with 8GB RAM and offers 256GB of SSD based storage paired with a 1TB HDD. The 15.6-inch, 1080p IPS display panel on the laptop sports 120Hz refresh rate

Views  :818,    Replies  :4
#
shivam : MSI GF75 is the best Gaming Laptop
#
user
DorothyPWatkin : Basic GeForce Gaming on a Budget It should come as no surprise that this budget gaming laptop is neither too flashy in its aesthetic nor fancy in its physical design. It’s a simple, but reasonably compact, 15-inch system with a textured plastic finish on the lid and smooth plastic inside. The G3 15 won’t win any design awards, but it won’t offend, blends in to any environment, and is mostly solid in construction. Dell G3 15 Gaming Laptop (2021) As far as portability is concerned, the chassis measures 0.85 by 14.4 by 10 inches (HWD) and 5.18 pounds. This isn’t what we’d call lightweight, for a gaming laptop or otherwise, but it’s not a back breaker; it’s portable enough to slip into a bag or backpack without becoming a burden, even if it wouldn’t be the best choice for a daily commute partner. Dell G3 15 Gaming Laptop (2021) For context, this weight is lighter than that of some cheap gaming laptops, such as the Acer Nitro 5 (5.51 pounds), but heavier than others, such as the MSI Bravo 15 (4.1 pounds). You generally have to pay more for super-slim and light systems (especially gaming laptops) like the Razer Blade 15 or MSI Stealth 15M, so this is reasonable for a budget machine. If you’re really concerned with portability, there is a new wave of 14-inch laptops, as well, but they’re a bit beyond budget-tier pricing.
#
Zena : These are truly amazing specifications for a laptop!
#
jameslily96 : Wow-what a great explanation but you forget to mention global shopping apps like Alibaba, eBay, and ubuy.