5 Reward points for every spend of Rs. 100/- on foodpanda.

Posted by: ravi   on - 22 Apr 2018
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLIED: 1)All eligible SBI Credit Cardholder shall get 5 Reward points for every spend of Rs. 100/- on foodpanda. 2)SBICPSL shall credit 5 reward points to the Cardholders account for every spend of Rs. 100/- on foodpanda. The base accrual of points as per card feature will be done instantly & additional reward point will be credited within 90 days upon the completion of transaction. 3)The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is till April 30, 2018, unless extended by SBICPSL and its partnering Merchants. 4)The points will be credited to the cardholder’s account basis the net payment details shared by the merchant to SBICPSL. 5)This Programme is not applicable on SBI Platinum Card / Simply Click Card / FBB / IRCTC/ Yatra / Central / Air India / Maruti / Spice Jet / Go Air / TATA Card & all Corporate Cards. 6)Any transactions on the card that are reversed and or refunded will not qualify for this offer. 7)Any reward points accrued/ credited on such transactions will be reversed. 8)Any query regarding the offer will be entertained till 120 days from the date of transaction. Post such date; SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any cardholder. 9)The Exclusive offers/discounts under these Programs cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by the participating brand on the same card as part of any other arrangement, unless explicitly stated otherwise. 10)Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program can be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Merchant. 11)All government Levies such as Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time, the respective Programs were offered. 12)Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Program. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”. 13)SBI Simply Click card users will be awarded 10 reward points on every Rs.100 spent on foodpanda platform

Views  :2133,    Replies  :17
#
killerbean123 : I have bored of eating junk foods, now I became health conscious. Eating all kinds of organic and nutritious foods. To get healthy food all the time Faasos is the best place, it doesn't contain any kinds of food chemicals, it's all about quality food. I enjoyed eating nutritious food. You can buy this nutritious food with an offer using saveplus, you can also get promo codes, deals in it.
#
xegapus : Food panda has become the topmost services in providing the food all around the globe. According to some uses, the best essay help uk is sharing the points in the form of reward to give better compliments.
#
followersaustralia :
Earn 1 reward point on spending Rs.100 every time on payments related to insurance and Utilities. 5. Earn 2000 payback points by spending ...buy instagram followers cheap

#
followersaustralia :
5% Cash Back on utility bill payments made online through Citibank Online Bill Pay. Upto 15% savings across 2000 restaurants like Pizzahut, Bercos, Foodpanda & more. ... Earn 6X reward points on every Rs.100 spent at Departmental Stores, Grocery, Dining and Movies. ... Annual savings upto 9600/- on movie tickets.Followers italy
#
followersuk :
Long Startup Description: Drillthedeal Provides latest deals and coupons & Offers from all online shopping websites in india.Save money with drillthedeal online ... by  epicfollowersuk
#
followersuk :
followersuk :
Drillthedeal. 1.6K likes. Get latest deals ,offers and Cashback from all shopping and recharge website .save money with drillthedeal online . by  epicfollowerscanada
#
followersuk :
followersaustralia :
5% Cash Back on utility bill payments made online through Citibank Online Bill Pay. Upto 15% savings across 2000 restaurants like Pizzahut, Bercos, Foodpanda & more. ... Earn 6X reward points on every Rs.100 spent at Departmental Stores, Grocery, Dining and Movies. ... Annual savings upto 9600/- on movie tickets.
#
followersaustralia :
followersaustralia : SBI has partnered with Amazon, BookMyShow, Food Panda and Ola ... Earn 1 reward point on spending Rs.100 every time on payments related to insurance and Utilities. ... Get 5% discount on all the transactions on Flipkart.active followers uk
#
followersuk :
The new company has nearly 3.000 acres leased up Elk Run, so they have iiler^V of room to drill. The dea-ily chestnut blipht !S getting in it? work here- and ... by  buyfollowerscanada
#
followersuk :
followersuk :  When the attack came, loudspeakers blaring, “This is not a drill, this is not a drill.” The DEA agent manned a guard tower. From there he could ... by  buyfollowersuk
#
followersuk :
Get the latest deals and coupons & Offers from all online shopping websites in india.Save money with drillthedeal online By Best Using deals,Discounts & Hot ... by  urdu poetry
#
robinjack : I have been meaning to read this and just never obtained a chance. It’s an issue that I’m really interested in, I just started reading and I’m glad I did. You’re a fantastic blogger, one of the best that I’ve seen. This weblog undoubtedly has some facts on topic that I just wasn’t aware of. Thanks for bringing this stuff to light. Daniel Gordon Reddit
#
robinjack : Thanks for this excellent article. One other thing is that a lot of digital cameras come equipped with the zoom lens that enables more or less of your scene to get included by means of ‘zooming’ in and out. All these changes in concentration length are usually reflected while in the viewfinder and on significant display screen right at the back of the specific camera. Daniel Gordon street insider
#
robinjack : I believe one of your commercials caused my browser to resize, you may well want to put that on your blacklist. Daniel Gordon IMDB
#
robinjack : An impressive share, I recently given this onto a colleague who was conducting a little analysis during this. And hubby the truth is bought me breakfast due to the fact I found it for him.. smile. So well then, i’ll reword that: Thnx for your treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending some time go over this, I’m strongly regarding it and really like reading regarding this topic. If you can, as you grow expertise, would you mind updating your website with more details? It can be highly helpful for me. Huge thumb up due to this blog post! Daniel Gordon info
#
robinjack : i am looking for furniture stores that offer great discount when you buy in bulk quantitites., Maven new CEO
#
robinjack : Excellent article and easy to understand explanation. How do I go about getting permission to post part of the article in my upcoming news letter? Giving proper credit to you the author and link to the site would not be a problem. Course hero daniel gordon