Save Rs.1,200 On Domestic Flights By pay With Amazon Pay Balance on Yatra.com

Posted by: shivam   on - 16 May 2018

Use Amazon Pay , a safe and secure payment method for thrilling deals with Yatra and Amazon Pay. Use promo code YTAMZPAY and save Rs.1,200 (Rs. 600 instant OFF and Rs. 600 cashback in Amazon Pay wallet) on domestic flights booking made on Yatra through Amazon Pay. Hurry! This offer lasts between May 17 - 21, 2018.

• Save Rs.1,200 (Rs. 600 instant OFF and Rs. 600 cashback in Amazon Pay wallet) on domestic flights bookings made on Yatra through Amazon Pay.

• A minimum booking amount of Rs.5,000 is required to avail the offer.
  • Use promo code YTAMZPAY to avail the offer.
  • The cashback will be credited within 3 working days.
  • The offer will be valid ONCE during the offer period and auto-credited to users Amazon Pay wallet within 3 working days.

• The offer is valid between May 17 - 21, 2018.
  • To be eligible for the offer, user is required to use Amazon Pay wallet for making the required booking. For clarity purpose please note ‘website bookings’ are booking which are made through the official website of Yatra.com i.e. www.yatra.com or through Mobile Website i.e. m.yatra.com. Mobile App booking refers to transactions that are undertaken on the Yatra website which has been downloaded as an application to the cardholder’s registered mobile number.
  • On Mobile app, the offer is valid on android and iOS based devices only. Please upgrade to latest version of Yatra app from play store to use Amazon Pay.
  • Users are required to visit the merchant specific terms and conditions that may be applicable on bookings made through each of the modes and get acquainted and agree with the same.
  • Offer is not available to travel agents.
  • In case of a cancellation/refund, the discount amount will be deducted / reversed from the total refund due.
  • Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
  • All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered

Views  :1306,    Replies  :6
#
romanji18 : thanks to this offer is very exciting one ,hey another website will be pramote the same offers yatra coupons that's also good once you are visit and enjoy to saveplus website deals and offers.
#
saveplus :

I‌ ‌planned‌ ‌my‌ ‌trip‌ ‌with‌ ‌ClearTrip,‌ ‌at that time, my‌ ‌friend‌ ‌gave me‌ ‌ ‌coupons‌ and‌ ‌shared‌ ‌Saveplus link‌, by those coupons I got profited.

#
saveplusdeals9 : I suddenly need to go to Mumbai in my work. So, at that moment I have gone through Goibibo to book a flight ticket and while booking I got 700 off by using Saveplus Coupons.
#
dohozu : If you are going to shopping online something for yourself or somebody else. Then you must go to the pendrago review to grab the best deals and you could save a lot of money.
#
LilyParson : The large number of positive reviews from our customers is an incentive that allows us to write great content for them and constantly improve https://payforessay.net/ the quality of our services.
#
LilyParson : cheap essays