Some times we forget our mobile number in case of new sim or not using for long time . So in on case you have forgotten your airtel number or do not know your airtel number, to get your airtel number just follow the step to get or check your airtel number
Also Read - How to Check Jio Number and data balance
How to check airtel number using USSD code
Airtel provide a USSD numbers codes to know details of your Airtel mobile number. USSD codes are use to check all the information about different services provided by airtel. Every unique USSD code indicated its own information so we must have to know which USSD code to be call to get know about airtel number. To avail the service, you need to know the code to send to the Airtel and get information about your mobile plan, phone number, airtel data balance etc.
To know your Airtel mobile number, follow the below-mentioned steps
1. Open your mobile phone and go to Dialer.
2. Dial *282# (if you have two sim then must select the airtel sim for which you have to know your mobile number).
3. You will receive a pop-up message on your phone’s screen showing your Airtel mobile number.
You can also dial *129*9#, *121*1# to know your Airtel mobile number.
Once you dial the USSD code, you will receive a message on your airtel number which says “Hi, Your Mobile no. is: xxxxxxxxxx” .
HOW TO CHECK AIRTEL MOBILE NUMBER ON AIRTEL APP
If you have installed airtel thanks app on your phone earlier then you can easily find your airtel mobile number including balance, validity, data usage, and more on airtel thanks app. Follow the steps to know and check your Airtel phone number using the Airtel Thanks app. First, you have to download the Airtel Thanks app from the Google play store and Apple app store.
1. After install the airtel app open it and login
2. It will automatically detect your Airtel mobile number.
The Airtel Thanks application shows all important information related to your mobile number including data balance, validity, data usage, and more. You can also recharge your phone, pay bills, change your data plan, etc. all via the app.
How to check Airtel number through customer care
You can also get your airtel number by calling customer care dial 121 or 198 from your airtel sim. It will direct connect you to the Airtel customer care and the first step is to choose the language. after connect to customer care you can ask any information about your mobile plan, phone number, airtel data balance etc.
Useful USSD Codes for airtel
- IMEI Number of Android => *#06#
- GPS System Test => *#*#1472365#*#*
- Service For Google Talk => *#*#1472365#*#*
- Reset Factory Date => *#*#8255#*#*
- Current Firmware of Mobile => *#*#7780#*#*
- Main Service Menu => *#*#197328640#*#*
- General Information And Battery Info => *#*#4636#*#*
- Power Button Change => *#*#7594#*#*
- Testing Mode => *#0*#
- Signal Status Service Mode => *#0011#