Flipkart Fake or not answers Quiz win prizes daily to give answers

Posted by: ravi   on - 04 Aug 2020

Flipkart Fake Or Not Quiz Answers 1st October 2020

Flipkart Fake or Not Fake 1st October  quiz  To play this you to install Flipkart app and then go to the Flipkart Game Zone on Flipkart app and open Flipkart Game Fake or Not fake quiz.

Then a Vidio played on your screen in which  you have to Answer the questions and if all your answers are correct, win assured supercoins daily and vouchers and many more

1.American president Donald trump told people to vote twice

Ans :- Not fake

2.the fruit sitaphal is native to India

Ans: – Fake

3.chinese tourists were seen on INdian side of pangong lake

Ans: – Fake

4.Bajrangi Bhaijhan was partly inspired by an old telugu movie

5.one of the worlds expensive coffee is from animals poop

Views  :1284,    Replies  :11
#
Sorpathey : Drill the deal is a website that has a forum about Flipkart which can be fake or not answers. They conduct quiz and win prizes daily to give answers. Here you can get [url=https://www.essaywritinglab.co.uk/buy-essays-online/]buy essay[/url] help to learn more ways of study easily. You can also get their super coins daily and vouchers after winning it. Join them for more.
#
Sorpathey : Drill the deal is a website that has a forum about Flipkart which can be fake or not answers. They conduct quiz and win .....
Sorpathey : Drill the deal is a website that has a forum about Flipkart which can be fake or not answers. They conduct quiz and win prizes daily to give answers. Here you can get buy essay help to learn more ways of study easily. You can also get their super coins daily and vouchers after winning it. Join them for more.
#
James45 : Phorum pl is a site that has a gathering about free Amazon promotion code. You can get resume help to learn more ways of education easily. They realize Promos store that is the best spot for you to get coupons, vouchers, and arrangements to help you set aside much cash on your buy. Go along with them for the given connection.
#
robinjack : What is the best computer virus remover?. My computer is slow as hell and freezes on me. Most of the time, I have to restart my computer. I think I may have a virus on my computer. What is the best software to remove the viruses of my computer?. Daniel Gordon GLD Partners
#
robinjack : Amaze! Thank you! I constantly wished to produce in my internet site a thing like that. Can I take element of the publish to my blog? Daniel Gordon GLD Partners
#
robinjack : I discovered your blog web site on google and examine just a few of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the superb operate. I simply extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for forward to reading more from you later on!… Daniel Gordon GLD Partners
#
robinjack : camping have been the best activity that we can have during the summer, i love to roast marshmallows on a campfire,. Daniel Gordon GLD Partners
#
robinjack : An fascinating discussion is worth comment. I believe that you can write more on this topic, it might not become a taboo subject but typically people are inadequate to communicate in on such topics. Yet another. Cheers Daniel Gordon coursehero
#
robinjack : I just like the valuable info you supply for your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again right here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following! Ross Levinsohn Maven
#
daniyal : The Rajasthan Board releases old RBSE Class 10 question papers as well as sample papers on its official website.RBSE 10th Model Question Paper 2021 Students must practise as many as sample papers they can to analyse and assess their preparation. Students must be thorough with the RBSE 10th Syllabus as well as the RBSE 10th Exam Pattern to know all the topics that need to be covered along with the marking scheme and the type of questions asked in the examination.
#
dissertationsland : Every student knows how difficult it is to dissertation help online. It is difficult because of the extensive research and the writing. And this trouble is the reason why students need world-class Dissertation Help. However, if you need the same then don’t worry. And that is because Dissertations Land can take care of all your academic troubles.